Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Match properties

Anonymous
Not applicable
Pick up tool has to be redone from scratch!
It has to be more fast and accesible. It's too clumsy
7 REPLIES 7
Lingwisyer
Guru
What are your issues with the current one? It not knowing what you are trying to pick? Maybe just add a synergy with the current tool much like the select all command. I can't see how it could get more accessible than it currently is...

Ling.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660 
Eduardo Rolon
In 22 you will be able to pick properties from objects/elements shown in "Trace References".
Though I agree on the clumsy part. Too many options to edit now.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable
I meant the speed of picking up the props of element and transfering it to another, compared to autocad is waaay to slow. This is the reason i don't use it. And another thing that can be introduced is create similar on the right click on the mouse. A lot of things can be improved. I hope i help
|Cheers
Eduardo Rolon
For me it is faster than Autocad.
Just opt+click to pick the settings and place or transfer to another object. But to each its own.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

another Moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello Is there a way to match selected properties? So for instance if you match properties of one desk to another, to match the materials but not the size? In other words are we in any way able to define which properties we want to match? Thank you in advance.
Eduardo Rolon
Check under Edit-> Element Settings -> Element Transfer Settings
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

another Moderator

Lingwisyer
Guru
Objects will be severely limited in their ability to match properties as the tool does not see individual custom settings. You either get "All Other Settings" or you get none...

Ling.

Edit: Actually, it seems to be the case with all tools...

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660