BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Mesh with level lines option

Anonymous
Not applicable
I wish the Mesh tool had the option to choose between having the normal mesh or a level line relieve where we could pick the steps. ie: every 1m or every 5m. It is the opposite of the smooth appearance.
I know we could do it with the Slab... but this would be more helpful within the mesh tool.
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
BernardoGrasselli wrote:
I know we could do it with the Slab... but this would be more helpful within the mesh tool.
Why? The slab tool seems just fine for this. At least to me.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Sometimes we don't get the contour lines properly designed by the surveyor, so we have to guess. If we had that on the mesh tool we could altomatically have the option of choosing instead of doing the same hill twice, once for schematic and another for Construction Documentation.
Another advantage is that you could simplify your working by elevating only the some lines and the MEsh tool would automatically interpolate the heights and give you the level lines...
Barry Kelly
See this post - it may help.

http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=27936

Roberto Corona was kind enough to create a GDL object that can be found in the Depository in this forum (General section).

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Learn and get certified!