Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Minimal Space for Doors

Craig Bagley
Contributor
It would be handy if one could override the global setting for Minimal Space in MVOs, to edit individual doors.

I can't find the ability to do so within the Door Tool settings. If I'm missing something, I'd appreciate a word from someone.
AC20 USA/Build 8005
15" MBP, 16 GB RAM
macOS 10.13.6
2 REPLIES 2
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Craig:

I think you should clarify: do you mean the option to show/not show the minimal space for individual doors, or the option to change the line & fill settings for individual doors.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Craig Bagley
Contributor
David wrote:
Craig:

I think you should clarify: do you mean the option to show/not show the minimal space for individual doors, or the option to change the line & fill settings for individual doors.
Oops....Didn't think of that.

I meant the option to show/not show the minimal space for individual doors.

But it would be consistent with similar overrides for Door/Window/Skylight 2D/3D MVO settings for Openings, to include line/pen/fill settings as well. I could live without this, but others might feel different. To me, the ability to show/not show is more important.

Thanks, David, for pointing this out.

Craig
AC20 USA/Build 8005
15" MBP, 16 GB RAM
macOS 10.13.6