BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

More Flexible Work Environment

Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
This may have been discussed before, but here goes:

In our Work Environment, please let us access our toolbars, so that we can make a keyboard shortcut to access them. Same with menus - let us make a toolbar that will turn on a menu.

Etc, etc.

Cheers,
Link.
2 REPLIES 2
Karl Ottenstein
Hi Link!

I thought you were supposed to be on a tropical island right now, far away from internet access?!

Could you clarify: by 'access the toolbars', do you mean to be able to have a shortcut key make a toolbar appear/disappear like the various show/hide palettes? And, what would the shortcut to the menus do?

Put on some suntan lotion....

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
Hey gotta pay for the Maui vacation some how! Tahiti will be ArchiCAD free, I promise!

Anyway, what I am referring to is say if we create a long floating toolbar or a long menu, then it would be nice if we could create another simple toolbar that contained a button to activate that floating toolbar or menu.

Obviously we are cracking pandora's box here, but this would be a nice baby step!

Mahalo!

Link.
Learn and get certified!