BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

More interactive guides !

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello!

I really like the interactive guides...they are very well done. Even for the non-user of archicad it gives some informations on the way it works……

I just would like to suggest some additional interactive guides:

The first one could be dedicated to calculations ( a mysterious part in archicad) with an example of application or using the same one that is used in the interactive guide;

Another one could be dedicated to the complex and organic modeling using maxonform or any other modeler ( archiforma …etc) and the way to use them with archicad ( I know that there are tutorials about that in pdf format but it would be great to have them in an interactive guide….)..

Rendering could be another one.

Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
TomWaltz
Participant
It seemed like there were more planned from the site... let's hope they are good!
Tom Waltz
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi tomwaltz !

You mean the ones that are in the main website ...if so…Yes, I’ve seen them and some are ‘still’ “coming soon” ...what would be interesting is to have more specific interactive guides for some aspects that aren’t clear enough…till now there are three available interactive guides ‘ ac10, gdl, collaboration . Two other ones haven’t been released yet ( modelling ( a sort of ‘simple modelling’ according to the description ) and the one for ac11).

Anyway, I hope we could have at least a new one for ‘calculation’…

Thanks
levente
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Hi
two more interactive guide are coming out shortly:
the updated Basic ITG and the Modeling ITG.
http://www.graphisoft.com/products/archicad/ac11/itg/
best wishes,
levente
levente filetoth
architect, global marketing
graphisoft
Learn and get certified!