More options for Graphic Overrides would be welcome. It might be necessary to subdivide the graphic override UI window into tabs. Some things:
- Font type, font color, font size (affects text boxes, dimensions, elevations/sections, labels and zone stamps)
- textbox background and borders (affects text boxes, dimensions, elevations/sections, labels and zone stamps)
- arrowhead types and sizes (affects all 2d elements incl. lines, polylines, arcs, splines, elevations/sections, dimensions, and labels)
This feature would be very useful in the following situations:
- The user wishes to re-use text/label objects at different scales without creating new layers & layer combos
- The user wishes to re-use text/label objects for a presentation that use a different font/appearance vs. project documentation
DIsclosure: I am using AC24. If this has already been addressed in AC25 then consider this solved.