Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Multi-shield Layout from PlotMaler 9!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Zdrastvuyte!
I now actively think about a transition with ArchiCAD 9 on ArchiCAD 12. Since ArchiCAD 10, from the moment of built-in PlotMaker, the very useful and constantly claimed function of set of general display disappeared from separate shield!
With the return of every update version I hoped about its returning, but alas!...

Whether will be again realized Multi-shield Layout from PlotMaler 9!?
17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous
Not applicable
The MultiShield Layout!

Possibly to someone this function and showed
oneself not necessary...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Now we can see what we are missing!
Anonymous
Not applicable
I am sorry for easy bann, I noticed simply, that a picture is not represented in Opera, but the proprietors of Crome and IE can behold double explanation of problem :0
Anonymous
Not applicable
It's visible in Seamonkey!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Photoshop Elements (7)
Less then 95,00 euro per legitimate license and most editing functions for custom users are included... Do not doubt.
Anonymous
Not applicable
ruthrina wrote:
What is a good, cheap and easy to use alternative to Photoshop?
I want to do stuff like put faces on different bodies and put in backgrounds behind people that weren't there before. Photoshop is way too expensive for me but I've heard that there are some good editing stuff out there. Can anyone tell me of any alternatives that will do what I want it to?
Lord, Photoshop and its alternatives - it is an interesting topic, but here we are talking about MultiShield Layout!

I will now be moved to the AC12, yes, it is better, BUT! still is not enough for this little option ...
Anonymous
Not applicable
Incidentally, the picture that I have laid out below, I shall be in FastStone Image Viewer! (this is not considered advertising)
owen
Newcomer
I actually forgot this had disappeared along with Plotmaker as it occured about the same time I started using InDesign for all my more complicated multi-panel layouts.

Many people still do a lot of this stuff in ArchiCAD though so I agree - bring it back. Essential

(I'm actually doing rough mockups of a 3xA0 competition layout ATM in AC and this would really help visualize the whole. The final pages will still be in InDesign however)
cheers,

Owen Sharp

Design Technology Manager
fjmt | francis-jones morehen thorp

iMac 27" i7 2.93Ghz | 32GB RAM | OS 10.10 | Since AC5

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!