Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Manager!

Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Nana-walls

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would like to see an editable accordain door such as a nana-wall available for archicad 10. I design high end homes that would include these types of wall systems.
3 REPLIES 3
Karl Ottenstein
This has been a serious omission from the library for some time, but perhaps there is one in one of the international libraries (anyone?)?

Offline, US users were given some assurance that a NanaWall-type door would be included in the AC 11 library. I just verified that it is still not there. These types of doors are popular in both residential and commercial applications, even if not the NanaWall brand itself:
http://www.nanawall.com/

And, yet the US library now has "Hinged Gate 11", something that almost nobody will use... Go figure.

Karl

PS Given your (obnoxious) userid, I would think you could just create such a door for us?
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.5, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Rob
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
over here we call them simply bifolds...
it's strange that there is a bifold door in the library but with very limited options. I have actually asked GS Hungary specifically for this 4-5 months ago...nothing has happened apparently.

anyway, this is a must. we use them a lot (at the moment customised)
I would suggest to extend existing bifold door to multi-leaf options and leaf arrangement.
::rk
Karl Ottenstein
Rob wrote:
over here we call them simply bifolds...
We call two panels that hinge in the middle and slide on a track a bifold, and have a lib part in the door lib for that. But, no n-fold (accordian) like the NanaWall.

Cheers,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.5, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!