BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

New Conference App

Nader Belal
Mentor

Hello Graphisoft

Will you please stop messing around and start choosing the right tested apps for once ??? !!!

Or is it that you like to give away your user base and clients to your competence ???

For instance, the new app for the up coming meeting is slow, clumsy and suffers hiccups, specially when you try to connect with many members at once 

or that the notification is repeated a thousand time in every tab you open, over and over again.

A good friend of mine have once told me that I´m so brute that I´m capable of creating a GDL script capable of creating GDLs.
1 REPLY 1
Lajos Soos
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Dear Nader Belal,

We are launching our new virtual event platform this week along side with the mobile application.  Our teams have had their challenges and been working really hard in the past months to get this far.    While this is a huge step for Graphisoft,  it also comes with a compromise - this is our first event with the platform and indeed there are some hickups which we are just find out about.    Hope these issues will not limit your viewing experience, but with the systems being super complex some fixes might take longer than a quick fix.

We're collecting your feedbacks and letting our DEV teams know to work out the issues and aim for the best experience possible.

thank you for your patience, and let us know what you think!

br,

Graphisoft team

Learn and get certified!