Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

New Forum Section for Grasshopper ArchiCAD Connection

Could we establish a section in the forum for discussion about the forthcoming ArchiCAD Grasshopper Connection Tool?

The beta forum will likely disappear and doesn't really work as well as AC-Talk: search engine is poor, hard to find things in it, etc.
Think Like a Spec Writer
AC4.55 through 27 / USA AC27-4060 USA
Rhino 8 Mac
MacOS 14.2.1
3 REPLIES 3
I'm bumping this as a couple of interesting posts on the beta forum should be moved to hear to showcase what some people are starting to do with this tool.

The beta forum is no longer posting (or is very slow to post) notices of updates, including the release of the first beta version for Mac.

I'm happy for the release of the Google thingy, but I do think this new workflow deserves a place in this forum.

the post I refer to from the beta forum has a similar public post on the grasshopper website: http://www.grasshopper3d.com/video/video-panel-facade-arab-world-institute-paris

there are others as well that showcase the tool. They should be corralled here. I'm pretty certain that it would inspire more use and exploration of this tool.
Think Like a Spec Writer
Rhino 8 Mac
MacOS 14.2.1
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
I have talked to GRAPHISOFT about this and they said YES, so I have created a new Forum for the Grasshopper-ArchiCAD Connection:

http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewforum.php?f=43

I have moved threads related to this topic to this new forum. In the future, everybody please use this forum for all things Grasshopper and Grasshopper-ArchiCAD Connection-related.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Great News! Thanks Lazlo.
Think Like a Spec Writer
Rhino 8 Mac
MacOS 14.2.1