BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

New version of PROJECT2

DGSketcher
Legend
There is a definite gap in the Project2 toolset to enable objects using multiple Building Materials to display correctly on plan. In Section Views objects are readily displayed using the Building Material section data but on plan we appear tied to a single fill. It would be really useful to have a simple projection option that takes the object data and displays as easily as the Section View. I would like to propose a new version of PROJECT2 with the following syntax based on previous versions:

PROJECT2{5} projection_code, angle, method, cutPlaneHeight, cutLinePen [, backgroundColor, fillOrigoX, fillOrigoY, filldirection]

Where fill details are not specified the the projection will use each of the Building Material fills encountered in the cutting process.

Alternatively AC could add the option to apply the Floor Plan Cutplane Settings to an object placed in the model.
Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
2 REPLIES 2
runxel
Legend
No, Graphisoft just needs to iron out their bugs.
In theory PROJECT2{4} is enough.
Lucas Becker | AC 27 on Mac | Author of Runxel's Archicad Wiki | Editor at SelfGDL | Developer of the GDL plugin for Sublime Text |
«Furthermore, I consider that Carth... yearly releases must be destroyed»
DGSketcher
Legend
I hadn't realised it was broken, just assumed it was too complex to work out.
Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
Learn and get certified!