BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Not Archicad, but ALL Graphisoft logins

4hotshoes
Advisor
I have been having trouble logging in to various pages connected to Graphisoft. Now I know why. There are THREE separate logins under the Graphisoft website umbrella. I was emailed the attached cheat sheet. Really?! We need a cheat sheet?

1. Graphisoft ID
2. Archicad-Talk User Forum
3. Archiplus Account

Why?!?

The whole Graphisoft website needs to be restructured and simplified, which is another topic, AND have a single login for all things Graphisoft. What is the point of making your customers manage so many logins and make it hard to find stuff they need to find. It makes Graphisoft look DAFT. This is bad! Archicad is a great app, but Graphisoft's presentation to the world is a bad representation of excellent programming. The sales and marketing team at Graphisoft need a new charge and leadership. Graphisoft looks weak compared to Autodesk's aggressive sales machine. Archicad is better than anything that Autodesk has, but the USA doesn't know it. Start with a single login, please!
Todd Oeftger
AC27 Mac MacBook Pro 15", 2019, 2.3 GHz i9, 32GB, Radeon Pro 560X 4GB, 500GB SSD, 32" Samsung Display (2560x1440)
2 REPLIES 2
Miha_M
Advisor
I agree.
Since this different web portals once were independent and users like you and me started using them one by one with separate dedicated logins I think it's time to restructure. Graphisoft, at least give us an option to merge all our acounts into a single one!

| Archicad 4.55 - 27
| HP Z840 | 2× E5-2643 v4 | 64 GB RAM | Quadro M5000 | Windows 10 Pro x64
| HP Z4 G4 | W-2245 | 64 GB RAM | RTX A4000 | Windows 11

I have a desktop and laptop like many. I wish the LMT would "remember me" when uploading and downloading the key. It isn't as streamline and fast when you have to pick up and go to a meeting to always have to login to both computers while performing the upload, then download. I understand some larger firms may wish to have it restricted to managers or someone with a password, but there should be a "remember me" toggle option.
Rex Maximilian, Honolulu, USA - www.rexmaximilian.com
ArchiCAD 27 (user since 3.4, 1991)
16" MacBook Pro; M1 Max (2021), 32GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, 32-Core GPU
Apple Vision Pro w/ BIMx
Creator of the Maximilian ArchiCAD Template System
Learn and get certified!