BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Old But Critical Wall Wish

Anonymous
Not applicable
In 9.0 we still can not show walls on multiple stories and still no "Core only" option for structural plans! I am tired of the work arounds! AC 9.0 is an amazing tool, the best by my standards. I know this is an old wish and it couldn't have been that hard to include in 9.0. We must have these in 10.0! Please!
8 REPLIES 8
Aussie John
Newcomer
I vote essential for version 9.5
Dont for get to vote Mark
Cheers John
John Hyland : ARINA : www.arina.biz
User ver 4 to 12 - Jumped to v22 - so many options and settings!!!
OSX 10.15.6 [Catalina] : Archicad 22 : 15" MacBook Pro 2019
[/size]
__archiben
Booster
essential!
b e n f r o s t
b f [a t ] p l a n b a r c h i t e c t u r e [d o t] n z
archicad | sketchup! | coffeecup
Anonymous
Not applicable
I think the ability to show wall across multiple stories absolutely critical, having to redraw walls seen on multiple stories wastes a lot of time and seems contratry to the whole BIM idea. Maybe it could be accomplished by adding a parameter where the wall could either appear on the home story only, or on all stories where the wall occurs ( similar to the existing feature with the section/elevation tool)

I would be nice to be able to only show the wall cores as a display option, as a nicety for the engineers and other consultants, but moreso for me so I can dimension my plans w/o zooming in and out so much to make sure I am picking the right separator line
Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes to all of the above
Aussie John
Newcomer
this is the only poll that i have seen that has 100% essential (and over a large voter base.) I think this is something that needs to be looked at straight away and I dont see why a wait for version 10 is required
Cheers John
[/size]
Anonymous
Not applicable
YES!,,,,,How about a strike!,,,,,,,Oh, then we all go hungry.
Ben Odonnell
Contributor
It is strange that this has been over looked for soooo long.

Ben
Ben O'Donnell
Architect and CTO at BIMobject®
Get your BIM objects from bimobject.com
Aussie John
Newcomer
wouldnt it be great if we could not only show on others storeys but like the fill and slab tools be able to select which storeys to show the fill - (or be blank) - YES PARAPETS!!!

can that be so hard to implement
Cheers John
[/size]
Learn and get certified!