Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

PDF Pinterst connectivity

Anonymous
Not applicable
We keep an online database of ideas, details on Pintrest. It would be great if you could add tag's to concepts that link to that online database,

For example we may have a particular idea for an internal bulkhead and providing an embedded image will help the client understand where we are going.

More of a quality of life request than an essential one
3 REPLIES 3
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Could you say a bit more of how this would work?
Exactly where in ArchiCAD would a PInterest image would come into play?
It it not totally clear to me.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
perhaps this is far more complicated than I think is possible, but in in page layout book you can add external drawing's / images but using the drawing tool. If that tool could be expanded to hyperlink's it wouldnt mean having to store endless images on your server's

Much like when you add an image on this forum, it links to photobucket or something like it
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
OK, I am starting to get it. Interesting idea.
Would the purpose of this be to save disk space? Because the image file would probably have to be stored on your computer to avoid having to redownload it every time you open the project file?
Or would it be so that there is a global location for the file where it is always accessible from anywhere in the world?
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27