Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

PLOTMAKER AUTOSAVE & RECOVERY

__archiben
Booster
having just watched plotmaker crash after 4 hours of laying out stair core drawings, i wish that plotmaker had an autosave function . . .

~/archiben

(i know, i know, i ought to have pressed save a few times . . . )
b e n f r o s t
b f [a t ] p l a n b a r c h i t e c t u r e [d o t] n z
archicad | sketchup! | coffeecup
2 REPLIES 2
Djordje
Ace
~/archiben wrote:
having just watched plotmaker crash after 4 hours of laying out stair core drawings, i wish that plotmaker had an autosave function . . .
... and TeamWorking ...

BTW - whenever you make a Poll, put in an option that you do not agreeon (in this case, NO is missing )

And, whenever you make a Poll, define it as a Sticky - it stays at the top of the topic list in a forum, just below the Announcements
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
__archiben
Booster
Djordje wrote:
BTW - whenever you make a Poll, put in an option that you do not agreeon (in this case, NO is missing )

And, whenever you make a Poll, define it as a Sticky - it stays at the top of the topic list in a forum, just below the Announcements
okay - hadn't seen the 'sticky' definition yet. thought that was a moderator thing.

and the "NO" option: well after this morning's effort it was a conscious decision to leave it out, (i've been pretty fair on the other polls i've started!), and make light of a bad situation somehow!

~/archiben
b e n f r o s t
b f [a t ] p l a n b a r c h i t e c t u r e [d o t] n z
archicad | sketchup! | coffeecup