Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

PLOTMAKER: Warning when DELETING LAYOUT

vfrontiers
Enthusiast
Ugh... I must be clumsy!.... I have just DELETED a LAYOUT by mistake! If you have something selected on the layout then select anything in the Navigator, then hit the delete key (intending to delete the drawing on the sheet) the last selected LAYOUT will be deleted.. No warning "HEY, DO YOU REALLY WANT TO DELETE A LAYOUT?" and no undo....
Duane

Visual Frontiers

AC25 :|: AC26 :|: AC27
:|: Enscape3.4:|:TwinMotion

DellXPS 4.7ghz i7:|: 8gb GPU 1070ti / Alienware M18 Laptop
6 REPLIES 6
Miquel Garcia
Participant
Yes, and I would like to be able to lock layouts to avoid unwanted changes. The automatic numbering is great, but when you submit a project you don't want to change by mistake the reference of every plan
Miquel
Capella & Garcia Arquitectura
AC18 - AC21, iMac 27" 3.1 Ghz Intel Core i7, 16GB Ram, OSX 10.13.1
Anonymous
Not applicable
There is a way out, as long as you don't save!
Just import the layout from the unsaved .LBK.
Anonymous
Not applicable
are you sure that undo doesn't work? I know I've accidentally deleted layouts before and gotten them back through undo...

I must admit, it is a little disturbing to hit delete and find the page you've spent a few hours working on disappear before your eyes. A warning would be good.

Mac 10.2.8, AC8.1, PM3.1
Anonymous
Not applicable
Undo only works in Plotmaker if you don't do anything before undoing, since there is only one undo in Plotmaker
Anonymous
Not applicable
multiple undos in PM has been listed as another wish, right? It should definitely be implemented!
Balazs Simonyi
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
"Warning when DELETING LAYOUT" is done in AC9.
And multiple undo is already added to wishlist.

Balazs