BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

PM 3.0: master sheet with fields that could be changed

Anonymous
Not applicable
I wish there was a way in PM 3.0 to create a master sheet with fields that could be changed in the individual layouts?
I know I could create auto text, but that?s limiting to the information used.

For example I would like to have a field for ?area? where I would change the number in that field manually for each layout.

Also with the same rational, I would like to place a PMK in my master sheet, then on each layout be able to replace it with another PMK (while maintaining it?s settings ( i.e. scale, output colour..) instead of having to place it in the correct location with the right settings every time..
1 REPLY 1
Djordje
Ace
Hassanen wrote:
I wish there was a way in PM 3.0 to create a master sheet with fields that could be changed in the individual layouts?
///
Also with the same rational, I would like to place a PMK in my master sheet, then on each layout be able to replace it with another PMK (while maintaining it’s settings ( i.e. scale, output colour..) instead of having to place it in the correct location with the right settings every time..
Please update your wish by adding a poll as described at http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=4034#4034
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Learn and get certified!