BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Pet Palette hot key

Geoff Briggs
Mentor
Here's a little productivity enhancer I'd use all the time:
A Pet Palette hot key that would cycle through the palette buttons. It would fit nicely in the new Action part of the Keyboard Shortcuts dialog box. I suppose it would be good if there were a way to decide whether or not to switch panels (last button).
Regards,
Geoff Briggs
I & I Design, Seattle, USA
AC7-27, M1 Mac, OS 14.x
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
Geoff wrote:
I suppose it would be good if there were a way to decide whether or not to switch panels (last button).
Adding a specific shortcut for this button only would be of great help and speed things up !
Balazs Simonyi
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Already added to wishlist as:
"keyboard shortcut for pet palette"

Balazs
Anonymous
Not applicable
A big wish of mine would be to have the 'enable/suspend groups' toggle on the pet pallet.

Its amazing how many time you find out you have got groups enabled, and elements grouped, when editing. At least if the toggle is on the pet pallet you could suspend groups rather than have to abort the command, click on the control box to suspend groups and then retype the command.

At least there is now just one pallet in ArchiCAD 9 not the two that you had to swap between in v.8.1
Learn and get certified!