Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

[Poll] Label ability to add pointer to top/bottom

Anonymous
Not applicable
Started a topic thread on CDs about how to add leaders and pointers to the top and bottom of a label. Without programming knowledge the only way to work this is creating two different labels then grouping them.

http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=53372
10 REPLIES 10
DGSketcher
Legend
It's great when people create polls & then don't bother voting! Although there's a few politicians who probably shouldn't either...
Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
Anonymous
Not applicable
I didn't want to sway the electorate. 😉
Anonymous
Not applicable
I second this. This issue can't even be resolved with programming knowledge. GS needs to add an option to attach pointer to the top and bottom of the label. As it stands now, the only variable available to us is "LABEL_ANCHOR_POS" and it only allows us to attach a pointer to the left or right side of the label (not top or bottom).
ESP182 wrote:
I didn't want to sway the electorate. 😉
You should always vote in your own poll.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Voted.

Lesson learned.
Anonymous
Not applicable
ESP182 wrote:
Voted.

Lesson learned. 🙂
If I where to create a poll, I would, probably, vote "Essential", not "Important"... as it is essential to me, as the one having a problem.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Noob question (you can tell I've posted <100 times) can you change a vote? Or is it set in stone?
Anonymous
Not applicable
ESP182 wrote:
Noob question (you can tell I've posted <100 times) can you change a vote? Or is it set in stone?
If the number of posts is the defining metric — I am no expert ether, but I don't think there is a way to recall a vote after you voted.
Anonymous
Not applicable
ESP182 wrote:
I have voted Essential on your behalf, although I rarely use the Label tool - I prefer to use text and a polyline for the arrow.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks!!