Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.
SOLVED!

Property Manager with Parameters as Schedules-Components (Building Material and Components).

goncalovalente
Contributor
In Schedules-Components, we can add Fields from Building Material and Components.

Why doesn´t it exist in Parameters & Properties inside Expression Editor in Property Manager?
I find it very useful for my work, to schedule some components inside Expression Editor.

In attach an image with my wish (Building Material and Components inside Parameters & Properties in Expression Editor in Property Manager).
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi All,

Thank you very much for creating this poll, and for those of you who voted to express their opinion.

I am happy to say this is an existing wish in our Wish List database (please refer to it as Wish #12122). Hopefully, our Product Management team will adopt this one in the future.

Thank you all once more, and I wish you a great day!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
alex reznick
Participant
Hi, I completely agree with the statement, and I believe that these parameters should appear in the archicad
Solution
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi All,

Thank you very much for creating this poll, and for those of you who voted to express their opinion.

I am happy to say this is an existing wish in our Wish List database (please refer to it as Wish #12122). Hopefully, our Product Management team will adopt this one in the future.

Thank you all once more, and I wish you a great day!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT