Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Publisher scope menu - make default value visible (Entire Set, Selected Items, Layouts in Current..)

Robert Nichols
Enthusiast

Every time I publish, I find myself opening the pop-up menu establishing scope for the publishing operation to confirm it is set as I think I left it (e.g. Selected Items, Entire Set, etc). That's a nuisance when its set properly. Even more of a nuisance when I forget to check and it is set wrong. If the default value of that pop-up was visible in advance of clicking on it, it would improve workflow here. 

iMac 3.8 ghz Intel, 64gb ram, ArchiCAD v25, MacOS 11.5
2 REPLIES 2

Lee Hankins
Advisor

Do you not use the Transmittals and then default it to issue current transmittal?

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - ARCHICAD 26UKI Intel 4019 and Apple Silicon
macOS Ventura (13.0.1)

DGSketcher
Champion

I would like to see a way to make that "scope" stick per Publisher Set.

It's great for flexibility if you work with a single Publisher Set, but I issue my project drawings to three different locations depending on if I want separate drawings, only changed drawings or all drawings. At present this means drilling down into the individual Publisher Set and checking the "scope" as it will use the last applied selection setting rather than the last one used with an individual Publisher Set which would make more sense. 

The "scope" could be easily indicated (and managed) with an icon to the right of the individual publisher set names. This would then make the prospect of publishing several sets at once a lot more viable. 

Apple iMac macOS Monterey / AC26UKI (most recent builds)

Start a new conversation!

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!