Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Putty render style for bimx

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am super impressed with the bimx platform in general and while I thought google cardboard was going to be a gimmick it's amazing to see how engaged clients are when using it.

While it really is impressive taking a fully detailed model into it with all the textures and entourage fully dialed, more often than not I'm finding myself wanting to use it in preliminary design when the model is less detailed, and textures / colors are distractions from the spaces rather than enhancements. While I know one can go thru and turn everything white, that's a pretty disruptive process down the road when you are ready to get more detailed.

We use the putty render style extensively in the schematic phase for exactly this reason. I would love to have the ability to publish this way to bimx so that our clients can focus on the spaces rather than the textures in these early phases of design.

To help keep clients focused on the spatial design in SD I would love to see an option for doing the a global illumination putty output to bimx, similar to attached image.

Thanks for the consideration!

2017-04-06_17h18_13.jpg
0 REPLIES 0