Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Reserve button in Issue History

Anonymous
Not applicable
There's a really irritating thing in AC18 where you can open the issue history and create a New Issue, then add/ remove drawings for issue, set all the issue information and then you can't save it because you haven't reserved the Book Settings

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put Reserve buttons in sensible places. There needs to be a reserve button the issue history so one can reserve the Book settings without having to re-do your issue information. There are quite a few instances of Reserve buttons in ArchiCAD not being in the dialogue in which you've opened which means losing time re-doing something because you haven't reserved it.

I'm clearly not the only person experiencing this :

http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=240055&highlight=reserve+button+issue#240055

perhaps this is fixed in AC19? (Haven't used it yet...)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
Still having this issue...
I would add the Reserve button everywhere, especially in Element Settings.
arch. ernest atanasiu
AC 10-26 INT/GER/FR on Win 10/ Win 11
Jeff Galbraith
Advocate
How do you reserve the Book Settings anyhow? I'm trying to start using revisions for the first time and just ran into this problem.
Jeff
Jeff G

Archicad 27 USA (full), Macbook Pro (16-inch 2023, M3 MAX, 128 GB RAM)
To reserve Book Settings go to Layout View in Navigator and right click on top of the list, where you see the Project Name. Or reserve all.
arch. ernest atanasiu
AC 10-26 INT/GER/FR on Win 10/ Win 11