BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Roofs & Slabs With Fills

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would like it if you could assign a fill pattern and background colour to a roof or slab just like you can to a wall. For example you could apply a tile pattern to a slab rather than having to use the fill tool. Moving the slab the fill would go with it. You would need a handle to orientate the fill.
Also if you have slabs that overlap each other on the same story you could use the bring to front and hide the lower slab with the upper slabs background fill.
13 REPLIES 13
Djordje
Ace
virtual-e-home wrote:
Or I mean, raise your status from "New Member". Now I'm doing it
Naah, he is just pushing Ozzie stuff

BUT - as ADV is allowed only once a week, Link is hereby forbidden to post until Monday

Your horrible moderator,
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
What happened there? 4 times??! Seriously, I only submitted once!

I gotta get used to this new forum. Now where was that post I wanted to add to yesterday? Was it one of the 24 in 'Wishes', or was it up in 'ArchiCAD+'?. No, I think it was in 'Other - Multiple postings to get back up to Expert Status'

Sorry for the multiple posts, but if this one comes in 4 times, I will definitely not reply until Monday!

Djordje - I wonder if this has anything to do with the errors Internet Explorer (6.0.2800.1106.xpsp2.030422-1633) was giving me?

Cheers,
Link.
Djordje
Ace
Link wrote:
What happened there? 4 times??! Seriously, I only submitted once!
Yeah, yeah ... we believe you ...
I gotta get used to this new forum. Now where was that post I wanted to add to yesterday? Was it one of the 24 in 'Wishes', or was it up in 'ArchiCAD+'?. No, I think it was in 'Other - Multiple postings to get back up to Expert Status'
Don't we all? The trick is to always read new messages since your last login, AND to sort by newest first (why is that not a default I can't understand).
Sorry for the multiple posts, but if this one comes in 4 times, I will definitely not reply until Monday!

Djordje - I wonder if this has anything to do with the errors Internet Explorer (6.0.2800.1106.xpsp2.030422-1633) was giving me?
Might be; run Windows update, and especially Explorer updates - or try the operatic way as suggested by Stuart James ...
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Laci Neda
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Added to wishlist
László Néda
Architect
Business Development Manager
GRAPHISOFT SE
Learn and get certified!