Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

SEO target to show shape of cut

Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
I wish the SEO target would show the shape of it's cut in the floor plan window. Or at least an option to. See the following images...
7 REPLIES 7
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
At the moment it appears like this in the floor plan window....
seocut2.jpg
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
And I wish it would just look like this. If AC can do it in 3D, why not the floor plan window too? Doesn't make sense!

Cheers,
Link.
seocut3.jpg
Aussie John
Newcomer
Only yesterday I was wishing for this as I added a barrel vault to a flat roof
Cheers John
John Hyland : ARINA : www.arina.biz
User ver 4 to 12 - Jumped to v22 - so many options and settings!!!
OSX 10.15.6 [Catalina] : Archicad 22 : 15" MacBook Pro 2019
[/size]
Ransom Ratcliff
Enthusiast
Agreed.
Sometimes I use SEO for trimming walls to roofs so that roof changes will update the wall trim. But frequently the wall is trimmed enough to shorten it in plan, such as in an attic. In this case it is much better to use the old trim to roof command.
Ransom Ratcliff
RATCLIFF CONSULTING LLC
Charrette Venture Group
ArchiCAD 4.55 - 26
Autodesk Certified Professional in Revit
macOS + Windows
Anonymous
Not applicable
To me this is extremely essential. It shows correctly in section/elevation/3D, but not plan! Lets please complete the tool so that it can be used correctly. There are four main views associated with this program, why leave one of them out when viewing the effects of this tool correctly?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Of course this is essential, but it will require live model floor plan views (or something very much like that). We have a step in that direction with AC10. Let's hope it continues as long as it doesn't bring to much excess baggage.
Thomas Holm
Booster
The live model floor plan should be an option, an extra plan view mode. The symbolic floor plan has many qualities, sometimes essential. I would also like an option to overlay them!
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1