Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Scale sensitive walls,slabs,roofs ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello friends,

Is there a way to adjust line views in composites in different scales? I mean is there any scale sensitive walls, slabs, beams like doors and windows?

For example i don't want to show plaster and tile skin in the scale 1/100
but i want to show them in 1/50 or 1/20.
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
ogabson wrote:
Hello friends,

Is there a way to adjust line views in composites in different scales? I mean is there any scale sensitive walls, slabs, beams like doors and windows?

For example i don't want to show plaster and tile skin in the scale 1/100
but i want to show them in 1/50 or 1/20.
how about using the model view options for the different scales that you want... ie, show cut fills as per elements' settings at 1:50 and 1:20 but show cut fills' contours only for the 1:100, 1:200 etc... you can also choose to show cut fills solid with or without the skin separator lines. ... then save each model view under a scale name (or something like that) and save with your viewset. HTH
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello there,

why don't you use the new feature Pen sets?

If you have one set for large scaled drawings and another pen set for 1/2 scale (or whatever you prefer to call it) there wont be any problems when printing or saving as pdf format. The sets can be assigned individually per placed drawing in a layout. See my included pict's.
TomWaltz
Participant
Susanne wrote:
Hello there,

why don't you use the new feature Pen sets?

If you have one set for large scaled drawings and another pen set for 1/2 scale (or whatever you prefer to call it) there wont be any problems when printing or saving as pdf format. The sets can be assigned individually per placed drawing in a layout. See my included pict's.
As a workaround this does the job, but it's not as nice as an actual feature.
Tom Waltz