Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Schedule Criteria

poco2013
Mentor
For the Criteria in Schedules, please add a IS Applicable field or filter ( not dashes) in the criteria pane for each attribute line in the event a not-applicable field appears in the line

This will allow one to filter out non-applicable lines and make for less cluttered schedules
Gerry

Windows 11 - Visual Studio 2022; ArchiCAD 27
2 REPLIES 2
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
I think I understand the wish you are making here, and I think it is a GOOD IDEA, but could you post an annotated screenshot in which you show which are those non-applicable fields you would like to be filtered out?
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
poco2013
Mentor
The problem occurs when you use a property that is only available to a particular element or material type as in 'Building Material which is only applicable to basic materials.

The criteria is to show all BM in any type but you than pick up all elements which would be simpler to filter out by deleting line with a '___'. I recognize that additional criteria would also remove the problem but a single filter command seems more direct and understandable.
Gerry

Windows 11 - Visual Studio 2022; ArchiCAD 27