Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.
SOLVED!

Schedules of ARCHICAD Teamwork and BIMx Pro Messages + Markup Entries + Change Log

Francois_MCD
Expert
Hello Graphisoft

I would like to see the feature to
1. do live Schedules of Teamwork project messages sent via ARCHICAD and BIMx Pro to BIMcloud full (like with the Markup Entries report, but much better)
2. to convert Teamwork messages sent via ARCHICAD and BIMx Pro to Markup entries. As far as I know the only way is to manually copy/paste the Teamwork message over to a new Markup Entry 1-by-1.
3. then also be able to connect Teamwork messages to Markup Entries all the way to Change Manager items
4. And be able to schedule and track all this data live for work progress reporting, planning & management.

If we can get this from BIMx Pro & BIMcloud into ARCHICAD it would really give us a smooth fully integrated workflow to manage production in the studio and improve site communication even better.

The current text only report gives too little info:
Markup Entries Sorted by: Views
------------------------------------------------------------
Name: User's Markup
Style: In Progress
Where: FIRST STOREY
Created: 2019/09/01 12:39:50
Modified: 2019/09/01 13:19:15
Correction elements: 0
Highlighted elements: 1
Tag: Markup

I also want to report / schedule the following: Attached View, Comment, ID code, Assigned to, Deadline, Discipline, Priority, Status
Regards
Francois Swanepoel
Everything happens in Archicad since v6.5 (2000) ‌
Hiking, Motorbiking, Good food, Gr8! Beer & excellent conversation 😉
#MadeByDyslexia is my unfair advantage – expect curious ideas, creative big thinking & small typos.
<> www.fusionBIM.co.za <> www.Scirrus.co <> www.BIM2fusedVR.com <> (new) Anatomy of Archicad Course
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Eli Chiasson
Booster
This is an Essential request in my opinion.

It's a vital step to move BIMx in the direction of being a Project Management tool, not simply an Architectural presentation tool.
Eli Chiasson
Dexel Architecture
http://www.dexel.ca
AC19-23 USA+MEP • i7-7700 3.6GHz | 32GB RAM • Windows 10 Professional

View solution in original post

Solution
Ghaleb Khadra
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Hi All,

Thank you for requesting this feature, and for your active participation on the forums.

I am happy to say that we have added this into our Wish database.
As reference, the Wish number is 12473

Thank you all for sharing your ideas with us, and thank you all who voted.

[Stay Active. Stay Awesome ]
Kind regards,
Ghaleb
Ghaleb Khadra
BIM Expert
GRAPHISOFT

For Troubleshooting and useful Tips & Tricks visit
https://helpcenter.graphisoft.com

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Solution
Eli Chiasson
Booster
This is an Essential request in my opinion.

It's a vital step to move BIMx in the direction of being a Project Management tool, not simply an Architectural presentation tool.
Eli Chiasson
Dexel Architecture
http://www.dexel.ca
AC19-23 USA+MEP • i7-7700 3.6GHz | 32GB RAM • Windows 10 Professional
Francois_MCD
Expert
Thanks @Eli Chiasson for your comment. The voting panel is now active. Please add your vote and forward the link to your colleagues to also add their votes for this wish? I will really appreciate all support for this feature.
Regards
Francois Swanepoel
#MadeByDyslexia is my unfair advantage – expect curious ideas, creative big thinking & small typos.
<> www.fusionBIM.co.za <> www.Scirrus.co <> www.BIM2fusedVR.com <> (new) Anatomy of Archicad Course
Solution
Ghaleb Khadra
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Hi All,

Thank you for requesting this feature, and for your active participation on the forums.

Thank you all for sharing your ideas with us, and thank you all who voted.

[Stay Active. Stay Awesome ]
Kind regards,
Ghaleb
Ghaleb Khadra
BIM Expert
GRAPHISOFT

For Troubleshooting and useful Tips & Tricks visit
https://helpcenter.graphisoft.com
Francois_MCD
Expert
Ghaleb wrote:
Kind regards,
Ghaleb
Thank you so much @Ghaleb Khadra this is awesome news, we will be patient...
Regards
Francois Swanepoel

Hello @Ghaleb can you please give feedback on the status of this Wish number is 12473?

Regards
Francois Swanepoel

Hello Francois,

Thank you for the question!

We have forwarded your comment as something to consider in a future release. It has been acknowledged in our new Wish List database (its new ID is IDEA-888), however, I haven't got any further news regarding this wish.

Whilst we cannot comment on future releases, we take all suggestions on board. Hopefully, we will be able to share more exciting news in the future!

Thank you very much for your understanding!

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT