BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Showing items on multiple selected stories

adamsb
Newcomer
It would be nice to have the option to show different tools (walls, section annotations, etc.) on several stories, but not all stories. Right now, you can select a wall to show up on either its home story, or on all relevant stories. Instead, I would like to see a window come up that could select the stories to show, based on selecting those stories as I see fit.

That's just an example, showing elevation and section cuts kind of has the same difficulty. In fact, even the stair tool, which allows for showing options like "home story and one story up" gives us more control, but not enough control. What if I wanted to show something on story 2, 3, 5, and 7, but not 1, 4, or 6?

The dialog box would be nice, and seems simple enough to program in?

Thanks!
AC21 64-bit
Mac OSX 10.12, 4.2 GHz Intel Core i7, 64 GB mem
Mac OSX 10.11, 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7, 32 GB mem
1 REPLY 1
Matt Balaam
Enthusiast
I agree, there have been quite a few times I would have liked to show an element on a story it just wasn't possible to show it on.
AC21 (8002 AUS FULL) | AC24 (7000 AUS FULL)| Windows 10 Pro | Intel Core i7-12700 @ 2.1GHz | 32GB RAM | NVidia T1000
Learn and get certified!