Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Site mesh gradient tool between mesh points

AndrewR
Participant

Often Designers or Architects Practices initially set levels on a site subject to approval of an engineer at early design stages. Could we please have an arrow similar to a dimension tool that indicates the fall between two areas or points on a mesh (i.e  noted as 1 in 60, 1 in 40 or 1 in 35 etc)? Could we also have a tool that from a fixed level point over a fixed distance (ie a box highlighted zone) create in that are say a fall 1 in 60 or 1 in 40 etc. Often an engineer will comment on levels and will introduce an area of an required fall (for example a HGV spin at 1 in 100). They would then be happy with the levels. Therefore a tool assisting in creating falls and quickly indicating falls on a mesh would be useful.

3 REPLIES 3
Benjamin Dani
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your idea!

I'm glad to say that we took notice and we have added this wish into our Wish list database.
(For future reference, you can refer to it as IDEA-12243)

I hope we see this get implemented in the future.

Have a great day!

Best regards,

Dani Benjamin
Technical Support Engineer

Scraptrash
Booster

+1

(is this the way we vote on idea?)

MacBook Pro (16 inch, 2021) Apple M1 Max 64GB macOS Monterey Archicad 26 MBP trackpad Logitech Master MX3

@Scraptrash wrote:

+1

(is this the way we vote on idea?)

No, press the LIKE button on the original post.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11