BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Solid Element Operations Enhancement

Anonymous
Not applicable
Currently the solid element operations (SEO) work fine in both pln files and mod files across all stories which is great, but when you hotlink your modules to a pln files and you had SEO's across multiple stories ArchiCAD forgets that the SEO's ever existed which make this tool worthless if modules are part of your everyday workflow. So I'm proposing to enhance the SEO technology to be able to work with hotlinked modules across multiple stories.
6 REPLIES 6
James B
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
This is a good point.

I've said things here in the past, about improvements to SEO. I think there needs to be a complette management system for SEO control. It's extrememly difficult to remember what does what to which element. And when you have elements with multiple SEO's etc.

I would also suggest SEO get two options added. Live SEO, or Manual SEO. Ie once you've done a SEO, it will stay like that if manual has been chosen. And only updates with a manual "update". This would probably be most proactical for your situation.

Personally, SEO is one of the best things to come to ArchiCAD for a long time. Now waiting on the "next big thing".
James Badcock
Graphisoft Senior Product Manager
Anonymous
Not applicable
You must have the option to maintain the operation after the operators are moved or deleted. The action has been done. The operators are not needed.
Of course you can select if you want them (as its now) or not.

SEO needs a big improvement.
Its one of the most important issues in building tools
THe other?? I wish i could make 3D forms like in sketchUP. Not walls not slabs if its not possible but draw in 3d like sketchup.
Dwight
Newcomer
have you ever tried to play in ArchiCAD creating walls, roofs and slabs in the 3D windo?
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
Of course..Many times.
Lacks basic stuff. For example 3d osnaps.
Djordje
Ace
oreopoulos wrote:
Of course..Many times. Lacks basic stuff. For example 3d osnaps.
Hm?

Mine work?

Or did I not wipe the RayBans properly yet again?
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry Djorje but i didnt understand a single word
Can you rephrase please?
Learn and get certified!