BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Surprise me

Haneef Tayob
Booster
I want to see Graphisoft once again do something which makes me (and all their competitors) say 'wow'.

I'm thinking of something in the lines of Steves Job's anticipated product releases. They're not just the standard annual update.

With respect I don't think we've had a lot of that in the past couple of releases of ArchiCad. I know its also important to have stability, etc. but a little of the 'wow' factor would also be great.
Haneef Tayob
Aziz Tayob Architects
AC23 INT rel 3003, OS X 10.14.6 iMac 3.3ghz i5 dual monitor, 24GB RAM
3 REPLIES 3
owen
Newcomer
NURBS

Graphical GDL Editor

[Edit] Oh and having them actually finished in a single release would get a real WOW
cheers,

Owen Sharp

Design Technology Manager
fjmt | francis-jones morehen thorp

iMac 27" i7 2.93Ghz | 32GB RAM | OS 10.10 | Since AC5
Aussie John
Newcomer
owen wrote:
Oh and having them actually finished in a single release would get a real WOW
Please finish the great ideas
Cheers John
John Hyland : ARINA : www.arina.biz
User ver 4 to 12 - Jumped to v22 - so many options and settings!!!
OSX 10.15.6 [Catalina] : Archicad 22 : 15" MacBook Pro 2019
[/size]
This is perhaps only tangentially related - I'm good at this, no?

Fake Steve Jobs (aka FSJ) posted this this mornigng as a follow up to an entry from yesterday. The piece in question purports to be an essay on "Unlocking the Value" in Microsoft software written by a Kellog MBA grad.

1st thread: http://fakesteve.blogspot.com/2007/06/what-ails-microsoft.html

2nd thread: http://fakesteve.blogspot.com/2007/06/thinking-more-about-microsoft.html

We haven't got this far down the road yet, have we?

The initial reaction to RSJ's keynote on Leoapard this week was initially non-plussed. Most asked what was really new or what hadn't we already seen or how much of this stuff was developed years ago. With a few days of hands-on use, some more thoughtful bloggers have begun to understand what's underneath the hood in OS X.5
Think Like a Spec Writer
AC4.55 through 27 / USA AC27-4060 USA
Rhino 8 Mac
MacOS 14.2.1
Learn and get certified!