Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Teamwork "show reservation by users issue"

Gus
Newcomer
When selecting the option to "show reservations by users" the color setting for "not reserved by anybody" is blue (at least on my workspace it is). This is a problem, because sometimes people chose blue as their personal color. When this happens one can think that a layer is reserved by a particular person when it is in fact not reserved by anyone (they are both blue). I waited 2 days for someone to release layers because I thought they had it reserved when they didn't have it reserved.

I realize that I could have selected the object and seen that it was not reserved, but assuming that the color coding was correct I didn't think that I needed to do that.

I think a better way to set this up would be to have the "not reserved layers" or "free layers" show up as greyed out versions of their regular color. Then it will never be confused with other peoples reservation colors because anything that is greyed out (no matter what color it is underneath) still looks greyed out.
www.michaelgustavson.com Architect NY WI IL
Madison WI
Archicad21 MEP EcoDesSTAR Win10-64-bit
EliteBook8570W Corei7-3630QM@2.40GHz
QuadroK2000m RAM32 (2)250GBSSDs
4 Monitors Internet:4Up60Down
1 REPLY 1
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
You can customize this color to your liking in the Teamwork Workspace Colors panel of the On-Screen Options page of the Work Environment Dialog.
Just specify a different color for the "Free Elements" field.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27