BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Titles to stay put in plotmaker

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am continually having to adjust title positions in plotmaker. I would like an option to "lock" titles in a position Irregardless of how you move the drawing. This is especially important with detail layouts. One more check box in the drawing settings would allow this to happen in a relatively clean and consistent fashion.
5 REPLIES 5
Djordje
Ace
Mike wrote:
I am continually having to adjust title positions in plotmaker. I would like an option to "lock" titles in a position Irregardless of how you move the drawing. This is especially important with detail layouts. One more check box in the drawing settings would allow this to happen in a relatively clean and consistent fashion.
Mike ...

Keep original position under Title does not work for you?
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
No, he's talking about moving the drawing and having the title stay in one place, I bet.

This is an oexisting wish, but still one worth voting for IMO, even just as an option. Hopefully GS will implement this soon!

Cheers,
Link.
Djordje
Ace
Link wrote:
No, he's talking about moving the drawing and having the title stay in one place, I bet.

This is an oexisting wish, but still one worth voting for IMO, even just as an option. Hopefully GS will implement this soon!

Cheers,
Link.
OOOPS!

Sorry, guys - read it wrongly!

Yes, anothe check box would be OK.

But, wait - if you UNCHECK "Keep original position", does the title not move, and stays put, until you move it or the associated drawing pushes it away?
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
But, wait - if you UNCHECK "Keep original position", does the title not move, and stays put, until you move it or the associated drawing pushes it away?
I would like to place the title in the desired position and be able to lock it there regardless of whether I latter move the drawing, re-size the viewing area, change title types etc. Templates could then be set up with titles in place and it is one less step you have to do for every placed drawing.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes,

Also if you change tiltle types then the title reverts to bottom left hand corner regarless if the box is ticked or not
Learn and get certified!