BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Tooltips could be in the Work Environment

4hotshoes
Advisor
It makes sense that the Tooltips toggle is in the Help menu, but it took hours and a day to find it and I needed help. I know that I m not the only one. This is most useful for new users, so it aught to also be somewhere in the Work Environment. That is the the most comprehensive place for all Archicad controls. And to leave out Tooltips toggle seems maddening, once you discover that it is not there.

I am not sure how it got turned off on my screen, but it is good to know how to find it. I scoured all of the Work Environment windows to look for a little toggle. I never thought to find it, alone in the help menu. The Help menu is good, but...

I propose that it also have a home in a logical place of the Work Environment window to save time searching for it again. And especially for the benefit of newer user who can only rely upon logic to find stuff as they learn Archicad.
Todd Oeftger
AC27 Mac MacBook Pro 15", 2019, 2.3 GHz i9, 32GB, Radeon Pro 560X 4GB, 500GB SSD, 32" Samsung Display (2560x1440)
1 REPLY 1
Stress Co_
Advisor
This goes a little bit off topic BUT,
If there are commands that you like to use often and are
buried deep in the menu structure....
try building a custom toolbar with those commands
(or assign a keyboard shortcut).
Marc Corney, Architect
Red Canoe Architecture, P. A.

Mac OS 10.15.7 (Catalina) //// Mac OS 14.2.1 (Sonoma)
Processor: 3.6 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9 //// Apple M2 Max
Memory: 48 GB 2667 MHz DDR4 //// 32 GB
Graphics: Radeon Pro 580X 8GB //// 12C CPU, 30C GPU
ArchiCAD 25 (5010 USA Full) //// ArchiCAD 27 (4030 USA Full)
Learn and get certified!