Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

View scale list

DGSketcher
Legend
I would like to suggest that the view scale list automatically includes custom scales that have been added to the project. I am currently working on a project requiring numerous 1:25 scale views and every time I add a new view I have to re-enter the custom value.

AC could easily monitor this list and add the new scale to the list on first use and check if it is still present before removing unused custom scales when the project is saved.
Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
4 REPLIES 4
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
The last 4 Scales are included in the Scale List.
Also, if you define a custom scale, such as 1:25, in the Floor Plan Viewpoint, for example, and then immediately go to the Section Viewpoint, the 1:25 custom scale will now be available in the list of scales.
Is this not a satisfactory solution for you?

Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
DGSketcher
Legend
Hi Laszlo, my focus isn't on the quick view settings, it is the View Map > View settings... those custom values are present in the Quick View but absent in View Setting where they are needed to permanently set the scale. Is there a difference between Mac & PC?
Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Yes, you are right, they are not available in the View Settings Dialog. And yes, it would be useful to have custom scales available in View Settings Dialogs as well.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi,

Thank you very much for creating this wish!

I am happy to say we took notice of this wish and I have added it into our Wish List database (please refer to it as Wish #12854). Hopefully, our Product Management team will adopt this one in the future.

Thank you all once more, and I wish you a great day!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT