BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

View updating

Tom Krowka
Booster
Consider this:
all your s/e are set to manual rebuild. You've been working for several hours.
Now you need to plot some drawings.
The following events have to take place.
You have to open each view set manually and then rebuild to get the correct layer combination.
Somebody has to sit in front of the computer and do this manually.
How about a button that will do it all while I go to lunch.
Tom Krowka Architect
Windows 11, AC Version 26
Thomas@wkarchwk.com
www.walshkrowka.com
3 REPLIES 3
__archiben
Booster
which idiot voted 'not needed' for this?!

it is essential that multiple model views can be updated at once without having to work with 'autorebuild' on all of the time! all that's needed is a simple command to 'Autorebuild Selected Views' from the view map and it's job done.

this is NOT the same as rebuilding multiple model viewpoints from the project map: that command is next to useless when the views you are creating from your mulitple viewpoints require different layer/MVO/dimension/model display settings.

own up! who was it?!

(and tom - you are allowed to vote in your own poll!)

~/archiben
b e n f r o s t
b f [a t ] p l a n b a r c h i t e c t u r e [d o t] n z
archicad | sketchup! | coffeecup
Tom Krowka
Booster
It must be an idiot who works by the hour, because he can make a lot of money sitting at the desk updating (rebuilding) views.

And I like how you so very politlely put into words what I have been trying to convey to my reseller and GS tech support for about two months now. Nobody seems to understand the problem, or it does not seem to be a problem with them.

As it is said here is in the US on election day "vote early, vote often", I am going to the polls on my own behalf.
Tom Krowka Architect
Windows 11, AC Version 26
Thomas@wkarchwk.com
www.walshkrowka.com
Rob
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
which idiot voted 'not needed' for this?!
may be GS??
::rk
Learn and get certified!