BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Visible folders in BIMcloud file navigation view

Hi,

Would be nice to see both Folders and files when you select folder to find out what selected folder consist of. At the moment when you select folder it shows only files inside it - folders are invisible. I have "Show All Items" turned on. It is very unnatural that folders are not show in right navigation pane (green rectangle).

Missing folders.jpg

GRAPHISOFT BIM Manager Training Week attendee
ArchiCAD v9 - v26 INT / NOR (5002)
cpu i5-12600K @ 5.0Ghz, ram 32GB, gpu 1060 GTX
ssd NVMe, Windows 11
ArchiCAD Discord channel: https://discord.gg/QdWxSJ33

2 REPLIES 2
4dProof
Advisor

it might just be a perspective thing... I always think of it like the left column is organization and navigation, the right column is exclusively to select files to open/join. This also helps to semi-hide files by keeping them in the main "projects" directory, since you only see them if you select that directory. I use this to keep working files and my template less visible to people not part of the BIM team

BIM solutions and trouble shooting (self proclaimed) expert. Using Archicad 26 5002 US on Mac OS 11.5.2

Dear All,

Thank you for sharing your ideas and opinions regarding this request!

I'm glad to say that we took notice and we have added this Wish into our Wish database.
(For future reference, you can refer to it as IDEA-9219)

I hope we see this get implemented in the future.
Have a great day!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Learn and get certified!