Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Wall Intersection with graphical editing

Victor Pop
Booster

Often times I found myself scratching my head as to how I should edit my walls in order for them to properly intersect. Most annoying is when a load bearing brick wall intersects a non load bearing framed wall at a 90 degree angle. What I'd like to happen is the plaster cover the side of the brick wall, as you would probably normally do in actual construction work.

What tends to happen is the following situation.Capture.PNG

One easy workaround would be to, indeed, cover the end with a wall end tool but you can't quantify that and it generally has many bugs and errors in other situations. It's just a nuisance. What would be great is when you select two or more walls which intersect to be able to manually edit in graphical form what intersects what. Sort of like a curtain wall edit button, but for wall intersections. 

Victor Cosmin Pop / Architect

www.atelierularhitext.com

AC25 INT • M1 MacBook Pro 8 GB RAM (for late nights couch working) • Windows 10 2080TI Ryzen 5950X 128 GB RAM (for burning money on electricity)
10 REPLIES 10

Thought of that too, but Columns can't be Zone Boundaries. 

Victor Cosmin Pop / Architect

www.atelierularhitext.com

AC25 INT • M1 MacBook Pro 8 GB RAM (for late nights couch working) • Windows 10 2080TI Ryzen 5950X 128 GB RAM (for burning money on electricity)