Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

We need a "Reserve All" button in TW2

kevin b
Contributor
There is a Release All button in TW2, there should be a "Reserve All" button as well. Similar to the old Exclusive Access.

While I understand that TW2 and the reserve on demand capability has eliminated the many problems associated with Teamwork including Exclusive Access and the loss time associated with having to have Team Members sign in and out to do those project management functions that required exclusivity, you now have a similar loss time problem but in reverse. If I know I am going to be the only one working on a project today, or for this week, or tonight after hours when everyone else on the project goes home, there should be a quick and easy way to Reserve All. While I realize there are several ways to select multiple elements through the Navigator, etc. if I need to get everything I end up wasting a lot of time when a simple Reserve All button would do the trick.
kevin s burns, AIA

massachusetts, usa

AC25 (1413), since AC6

Windows 10

Intel Core i7 -8700 @ 3.2 GHz~ 16 GB ram
5 REPLIES 5
Karl Ottenstein
I vote Essential+

As noted by others in this thread:
http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=29792
reservation via Navigator only gets so much ... you still have to manually reserve all attributes (including layers/combos), favorites, model view options and more. Too many steps.

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
all us downunder users who still haven't seen 13 are hoping this kind of thing gets addressed in the first 13 update...so we avoid your pain (wishful thinking methinks!) 😉
Anonymous
Not applicable
Kevin said it all.
Add "Reserve All" button pretty please.
And if it works within the current system where you can release individual elements/project data as you go even better!!
Anonymous
Not applicable
I vote Essential + as well !
Anonymous
Not applicable
looks like in AC14 your wish comes true. Single user mode is here for TW2.
one click and you get the entire database