Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Wish list: Full screen mode in 3d

David Collins
Advocate
A test message as well as a wish list item:

Now that a full screen OpenGL 3d window is feasible, I'd like to see a presentation mode for the 3d window, which would hide all the menu bars and floating menus with a single click, leaving just a clean full screen 3d view and maybe a very minimized floating menu for 3d navigation. Clients find all the toolbar and menu clutter distracting and frankly, so do I. Editing and element creation would still take place in the present format, but this would be great to have for client presentation.

David Collins
David Collins

Win10 64bit Intel i7 6700 3.40 Ghz, 32 Gb RAM, GeForce RTX 3070
AC 27.0 (4001 INT FULL)
14 REPLIES 14
Dwight
Newcomer
I will experiment to see if this can be done in Quickeys and report.
Dwight Atkinson
Dwight
Newcomer
too slow.
Dwight Atkinson
__archiben
Booster
that's correct karl!

see attached. . .
b e n f r o s t
b f [a t ] p l a n b a r c h i t e c t u r e [d o t] n z
archicad | sketchup! | coffeecup
Karl Ottenstein
~/archiben wrote:
that's correct karl!

see attached. . .
I'm astonished, Ben...how 'bout you? All these years I thought that the only difference between the Win and Mac versions was the existence of the toolbar for Win - that all commands were the same and available on each platform. (I'm ignoring platform-specific goodies outside of the command realm, such as the Mac's superior handling of EPS/etc.)

Do you think this is the only command difference? Graphisoft: why don't the Mac guys have these commands?

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
__archiben
Booster
karl

i actually had no idea that PC's could do it until i saw your post! i guess that i've never felt the need to go full screen . . . but that's not the point really.

graphisoft?

~/archiben
b e n f r o s t
b f [a t ] p l a n b a r c h i t e c t u r e [d o t] n z
archicad | sketchup! | coffeecup