BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Wishes - For 5 years of using Archicad I wish EASIER switch between metric and imperial system

helenalena
Contributor

I was quite disappointed that I didn't see in the 25 update (still) an easier switch between metric and imperial system. We work between Europe and United States with European and Americans products with different sizing in these systems. its important to us to switch between these dimensions, and its surprised that such trivial thing is not built in the software (yet). We can't be first, working in United States and switching between the systems, no to mention this no?

3 REPLIES 3
Rajesh Patil
Expert

Could you bit elaborate this with some pictures or screenshots? as unable to understand whether you are talking about this units change relevant with Designing, Library parts or Documenting  (Dimensioning). As for few options the conversion is very easy smooth going and hassle free as per my experience.

Rajesh Patil
AC 09-27 | INT | WIN11 64
Dell Inspiron 7591, Core i9, 9880H 2.30GHz, 16.0GB, NVidia GeForce GTX1650, 4.0GB, SSD Internal 500GB, Dell SSD External 250GB
kornclub
Booster

You can change it from metric to us units in model or create views and work sheets every plan or drawing can be metric or us dimensions ,If i understand your request well .HQ1.JPG

Eduardo Rolon

Please post specific examples since IME AC is very easy to switch between systems.

Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Learn and get certified!