Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wishlist | A Roadmap for future development

Josh Verran
Advocate

I think we've all read the posts about long-requested fundamental requirements.

It would be great to see a roadmap of future releases like with other software...

ARCHICAD 18-25 | BIMcloud Basic | CI Tools - CI Extension by Central Innovation | Windows 10 Pro | Intel Core i7-6700K @4.00GHZ | 32Gb RAM | Dual Samsung S27F350 1920x1080 | Nvidia Quadro P2200 5Gb
3 REPLIES 3

Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin

I suggest you to participate on the upcoming user group event of our Product Management team: https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/What-s-new/Launching-customer-user-groups-in-Q4-2021/m-p/320047/...

From Peter's post:
"As part of our transformation initiative to be more customer centric and enhance our customer relationships to offer effective software solutions, we are launching customer user groups in Q4 2021. These quarterly interactive webinars shall be geography specific to ensure that they are held at a time convenient to you. While the specific topics for each of these webinars will vary, the themes will be around sharing and gathering feedback on our product roadmap, industrial best practices, technological advancements."

Noémi Balogh

Customer Engagement Expert, Community Admin

Thanks Noémi, that's a good suggestion.

ARCHICAD 18-25 | BIMcloud Basic | CI Tools - CI Extension by Central Innovation | Windows 10 Pro | Intel Core i7-6700K @4.00GHZ | 32Gb RAM | Dual Samsung S27F350 1920x1080 | Nvidia Quadro P2200 5Gb

yuryuymanov
Booster

It's a very good idea! 

Start a new conversation!

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!