BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

auto load solo file?

Anonymous
Not applicable
So you click 'cancel' when trying to sign in to a teamwork project because someone else is already trying to sign in.
Is it really necessary for archicad to load a solo template instead - when really and truely you are most likely just going to wait a minute or two before trying to sign in again?
Otherwise I have to sit and wait for archicad to load a template which is not company standard, and all of the librarys before closing it and trying to sign in again.

Edit: to be clear for the pole, the wish is; do away with auto-loading solo file if having to click cancel while trying to sign in to teamworks?
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Dan,

I'm not sure it is worth wishing for specific changes in teamwork at the moment, when we know in AC13 the whole teamwork process has been completely revamped. The full details haven't been announced publicly yet so I don't specifically know if your wish has been granted, but have a look at the links in this thread and see what you think.

http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=29056
Learn and get certified!