Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Make meshes respect materials priority

When modelling complex foundations or tunnels, and in particular when foundations and other items that penetrate the ground are contained within modules, it is unnecessarily painful that we must rely on SEO to cut ground meshes. Every time a module u...

Setting beam heights

It would be great to have the option to set a beam height based off the bottom of the beam. Considering in construction this is the height they need so they know how tall their studs below need to be. Also, when you have multiple beam heights within ...

KellyKDH by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMxPro cost

Considering the price we pay for the ArchiCAD license, it would be nice to have access to the BIMxPro app for free. I can see why users that did not pay for ArchiCAD would need to pitch in, but at $50, it seems like throwing it in would be a small to...

I wish I had a smaller dongle.

My dongle is too big. I wish I had a dongle that was flush (or as close to flush as possible) with my laptop. I have a dongle for another application that is flush, which allows me to move my laptop in and out of it's carrying case without having to ...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Linked Favorites

Hi, I think it would be nice to have what I call linked favorites, I mean, that every instance of an element placed in the project from a favorite will remain linked in settings to the favorite with the option of un-link of course, this way if we hav...

arqrivas by Newcomer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Easy to view font options

It's always frustrating when you are choosing a font, to see a list of font names instead of a sample of those fonts. I always want to see what a font looks like. I don't really care what the name of the font is. In the future, all pieces of software...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Area Text Frame Offset

I wish we could offset the frame more in the Area Text. Most frames around text have a setting for how much we want to offset the frame from the text itself. I cannot find this setting on the "Area Text" in a cover fill's area text settings.

Gus by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad license

I hope that gs implement an option which download the license at each opening of archicad and upload (to the gs server) the license at each closure of archicad. In this way license is always available for using on every PC you have (desktop at office...

alemanda by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Publieshed DWG - Zoom extend

Simple and straight forward wish: ...to o have the created (by published) DWG files have their content show as "Zoom Extend" in model space and any layouts. Most of the DWG files just after creating by publisher have their content somewhere hidden. A...

philips by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes