Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

Graphic Overrides for individual parts of complex profile

Complex profiles are very powerful and provide a way to insert multiple elements at one time. When graphic Overrides are applied to the complex profile, the whole profile is affected. In many instances this is not desired. The ability to apply a Grap...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Building Material Plan & Section cut fills to be seperate

Add an additional cut fill option when creating new building materials. This feature would give us more control over how we draft. I have set up a brick cut fill that reads as bricks should for a 1:50 or larger section, which has been saving me time ...

• 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Profile in shell

Profile in shell, could cover a large part of complex modeling ! Like the walls, beams, etc. regards Vasilis

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Color Picker in Windows 10

I just got a windows box after years of MAC... when in the materials editor and trying to choose a surface color, the dialog box gets cutoff... Admittedly this is happening because I'm running 4k on a 28" monitor and have to SCALE UP THE TEXT to 150%...

Editing wall face

I'd love to be able to edit wall faces same way we do with slabs, roofs, meshes and other similar tools.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Autotext Drawing Scale

I am not sure where to post. I am still not good with this forum since it's still confusing for me to use. I wish there is a way to adjust the space of your "Drawing Scale Autotext" space. It's not normal to have that space too much. I would like to ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Roof tool is far from being useful

A real roof is complex. More than you might think from just looking at it. But apart from gables and hips, its the huge variety of how to construct the roof, how that integrates to the walls and ceilings and then there are the endless configurations ...

wall junction edit individual skins

I would like to be able to move the edge of each individual skin in a composite wall at corners and junctions so i can make these clean up in plan view. This would only apply when i have two walls with different finishes coming together at a corner.

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Object Library

Perhaps Graphisoft could contact the same vendors this SMALL Architectural software company has done and secure a quality library of 3D objects. BEST 3D OBJECT LIBRARY (and all free with your SSA) http://www.chiefarchitect.com/3d-library/index.php?r=...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes