Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Select in plan from 3D

It would be super-duper handy to be able to right-click on something in a model view window (i.e. 3D, 3D document, section, elevation) and get ARCHICAD to select it in plan view. This shouldn't be too difficult to do, as this functionality already ex...

Bruce by Booster
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Snap feature for marquee

It would be good to have a way to keep walls, slabs, roofs etc, at square angles when using marquee to stretch. If you get the marquee through the wrong spot you may end up having a wall or slab at 163.41 degrees.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Putty render style for bimx

I am super impressed with the bimx platform in general and while I thought google cardboard was going to be a gimmick it's amazing to see how engaged clients are when using it. While it really is impressive taking a fully detailed model into it with ...

2017-04-06_17h18_13.jpg
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MEP Pipework center line type

I would like to be able to set, in MEP Modeling > MEP Systems, the Center Line Type to a Symbol line. Currently the only line options are solid or dashed lines. Plumbing linetypes often use a symbol to denote the system (as in "-- - -- - SAN - -- - -...

2017-04-06 08_36_20-MEP Systems.png

Add changes to schedules

Please make it possible to add a change (revision) in a schedule field which can be annotated. EG: add a change cloud in the elevation of a door.

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Story settings + renovation filters

I know there were some older posts on this topic, but they don't adress my specific suggestion. The current story settings are not flexible for renovation projects. We always draw the current situation with the existing story settings, but often the ...

• 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Create Elevation shadow diagram on neighboring buildings

I wish there was a way to create an elevation view of a neighboring building to show the shadow impact of the proposed building. This is very easy to do in a perspective view but impossible in a 2d elevation view. The reason for this is because the e...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Launch new instance of ArchiCad

Does anyone know how make ArchiCad open a new instance when opening a Teamwork file? I know how to make it do it by default for local files, but so far no luck with teamwork. Thanks

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes