Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Area Text Frame Offset

I wish we could offset the frame more in the Area Text. Most frames around text have a setting for how much we want to offset the frame from the text itself. I cannot find this setting on the "Area Text" in a cover fill's area text settings.

Gus by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad license

I hope that gs implement an option which download the license at each opening of archicad and upload (to the gs server) the license at each closure of archicad. In this way license is always available for using on every PC you have (desktop at office...

alemanda by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Publieshed DWG - Zoom extend

Simple and straight forward wish: ...to o have the created (by published) DWG files have their content show as "Zoom Extend" in model space and any layouts. Most of the DWG files just after creating by publisher have their content somewhere hidden. A...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New wall tool

I wish a new wall tool where we have -dynamically adjustable thickness -Dynamically intersection priority of the layers of the composites -Dynamically adjustable top and bottom profile of the wall. This would speed up modding and make clean plans eas...

alemanda by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Morph schedules

I wish archicad can calculate schedules in height, width and length of a morph

ezfzefzefzef.jpg

Curtain wall

please give us the possibility to edit a curtain wall in plan and section (2D) "Pannels" "amount" "crosses"