Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

Save As Blender

For the last couple of months I have been taking part into two efforts to get better, photo-realistic, faster 3D output from my Archicad workflow. One, is testing the excellent Corona Renderer, as a plugin for Archicad, which I feel is extremely prom...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

display order as a graphic override option

Ability to set certain layers to appear behind or in front in graphic override options. So if I have an underlay layer set, it will be behind everything without having to set display order manually.

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

External Drawing: File Locked

Ability to read files that are in use Hi all, Reviving an old topic as a wish, though I appear to be unable to fine said topics... Generally, the work around to being unable to read external files that are in use, is to set their update to manual and...

-1 and 0 pen weights for any pen

I'd like to have the ability to assign -1 (screen background) or 0 (transparent) values to any pen. I understand this might cause havoc with some GDL coding since it already does on some objects anyway, but perhaps there's a way to add a universal ex...

Hobbesnb by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Show on Stories" Freedom

It really bugs me that different elements have different choices for "Show On Stories." Some elements have only two choices, "Home Story only" or "All Relevant Stories." Others have six choices, and some will let me choose a custom configuration. It ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hot keys for pet palette

I often use SketchUp and work is much faster there because all commands are constantly linked with the hotkeys. In Archicad sometimes you have a situation when there is no hotkey for specific command and the only option is to use pet palette. It slow...

• 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Composite Skin offsets

Looking for some feedback and thoughts on the desire for the ability to offset the different skins on a composite specifically roofs. Right now I have to choose between speed & ease of use vs. graphically correct and accurate. Being able to offset so...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

LAYERS

hi, I wish that layers can be organized by a code before the name. so, when I roll the bar searching for the layer is in my order. because the group, that exists, it like a termination of layer's name. and when I scroll, continue to appear by name. a...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes