Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Dark Scheme

Is there any chance to make dark scheme? Dark UI? Usually it's easier to work with, especially at night. It would be a very nice, little feature

Label Parameter

It would be very helpful to have the Label tool to extract and show ANY of the parameters of ANY object. For instance, i would like to create labels showing only the Electrical data from the equipment inserted. Any of the "Parameters for Listing" sho...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

License Manager Tool

This tool needs to be re worked! The user interface should be to: First Login, then upload or download. and not to have two places, one to login (which gets missed and overlooked). and another to down/upload. Add the ability to login to a web portal ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Detail Manager

Adding details can be a long cut and paste operation if they are not already set up in a template. I propose a Detail Manager in order to quickly add details to a project. I submit a very crudely mocked up version. It could take the functionality of ...

Update layer combinations from actual view!!!

We must be able to update a layer combination from the actual view!!! It could be a button in the Quick layers toolbar: "update actual layer combination" (based on the actual visible layers) The process now is a pain (identify the layers to be disabl...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Cladding tool

In the age of BIM it would be essential to have a cladding tool. The composite structure seems to be a little bit restrictive ... in fact most of the time claddings do not follow the same levels of the wall ... so you need to have plaster until a cer...

alemanda by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

IES lights and FM parameters

I would expect from the next version of IES lights that the FM parameters will be filled automatically taking the values from the IES file itself. Essential!

alemanda by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Real-time Energy Analysis Color Coded 3D Models

Whenever I design for energy efficiency I wish I was able to do the following: Ya know how we can turn shadows on and off when 3D modeling? and Ya know how models can be created that show how much incident solar energy a model will get over a period ...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lintel height for Door & Windows

Wish: In the Window or Door Marker to have an option to show height of door/window top which often is also the height of lower level of lintels above those openings. At the moment I count those levels by hand on a calculator and type in as basic text...

Lintel.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD Library 19 - why are ALL PARAMETERS hidden

I noticed on many A19 default library parts, Graphisoft has updated the user interface and hidden the ALL PARAMETERS section making many parameters non-editable. I came across a few examples but one that comes to mind right now is the Downspout Compl...

jakubc7 by Booster
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes