Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Microsoft Surface Studio Support

Microsoft has released a new computer called Surface Studio. I have been dreaming about this type of interface for computer drawing for many years. It still runs on a windows platform, so to support it, Graphisoft would just have to provide support f...

jp by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

round handrail adjustment

Hello, the round handrail (in the standard library) should be adjusted in order to make it usable ... in fact there's a parameter (the angle) of the ramp which is not useful to define the handrail height ... rather it would be more useful the whole h...

alemanda by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Slab

I want the slab to have a projection in 2d correct as for the shell tool ((( please)))

AC 20 interface

A few months into AC User Interface, I hate it! It takes a lot more eye strain and time to find things. I am thinking of reverting to AC 19. Just see the picture below. It's so obvious using a green for active icon instead of grey, and have a border ...

Cores for Cinerender

It would be very useful to set how many core have to be used by Cinerender. I wish it as option in the rendering settings. It generally uses the max available number of cores but limiting it could be useful to continue to use the PC for other purpose...

alemanda by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

camera clipping plane

I wish archicad could have a camera clipping plane parameter in order to produce better interior renderings.

alemanda by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Color coding of items in Navigator

I think a nice feature to add to Navigator / Pop up Navigator, is a possibillity to colur code Items, expecialy in View map, and Layout book. Just the Icon and text, or maybe background. Could be a right click option, select one of 8 color "dots", or...

Dimensions and the Structural display

I wish there would be a way to transfer non static dimension lines between structural displays. Now we have to dimension the entire building 2 times as we need one for core only and one for finished wall. This is a huge time waster especially if your...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes