Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

window label in elevation

There used to be a checkbox in the window infobox "label window" to add a label in elevation. It has since disappeared. Please bring it back

Reassign Associative Labels

The ability to reassign an associative label to another object that has already been placed. Say if a whole host of partitions have been tagged on a story and the desire is to replicate the tags on a another story. (It works with dimension strings wi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Texture allignment on multiplane roofs and shells

Please allow us to use texture allignment on shells and multiplane roofs, same as is available on single plane roofs. Especially with shells, the only option is to convert to morph, which loses the intelligence of the composite and the ease of editin...

sort forum acc. average voting points

I wish the forum-whishes would be sorted acc. average voting points if there are more than 7 votes. Top wishes will not be forgotten in the dark-zone after page 4 where no one looks at anymore. Currently the only way to keep a wish on top is to make ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

view update in background

I wish that when you click on a tab to open a view you don't have to wait it to regenerate the view before clicking on another tab ... I expect the view update is done in background ... this would speed up a lot the workflow ...

alemanda by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Option to use simple math in tracker

I wish I could use simple math in tracker when input numbers. Like: 134*6-2.25 556/2+11 334.442/3 3^3+25 Less time to reach for the calc. Useful when you are drafting based on given values, usually you are reaching a point where you have to place som...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedule cells as automatic text

We are creating title pages, built up area calculations, sheets with various data and on a lot of page we have to show BUA, coverage ect. that is calculated by schedules. Usually what I do is crop down the schedule (so you can see the total area) and...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Considering a group of items as one entity

As per title, I wish AC might handle a group of objects (I mean grouped items) as one entity with its properties and metadata associated to it ... I think of special assembly elements made by several items This would be useful for specifications purp...

alemanda by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

automatic dimensions improvement - same text size

I wish automatic dimensions inside the cells might be with the same text and arrow size, not depending on the scale of the object displayed inside the cell ... This for a better visualization and higher graphic quality. In fact, it's not nice to see ...

alemanda by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes